LatRosTrans
This company is part of Ventspils nafta group This company is part of Ventspils nafta group
 
 

LatRosTrans

LatRosTrans

LatRosTrans is (LRT) the only crude oil and petroleum product transport company that provides transportation of diesel fuel via the main pipeline in the territory of Latvia, from the Belarussian border to Ventspils. It is the sixth largest Latvian-Russian joint, wherein 66% of the shares are owned by JSC Ventspils nafta; and the remaining 34% of shares by JSC Transnefteprodukt, the Russian partner and a subsidiary of Transneft.

LRT employs high-level professionals who constantly strive to perfect their knowledge of their discipline. Through the high qualification and work skill of its employees, and combined with substantial investments in development of infrastructure LRT continues to ensure the highest quality of transit services, precision, and reliability for its clients.